Are you looking for using paid apple apps for free? Yes now you can access the paid apple apps without paying any amount. All of this you can use without Jailbreaking your iOS device. HiPStore is one of the best alternative for using paid apple apps. Developed by Vietnamese developers HiPStore offers a good alternative to Installous software distribution app especially for tablets. There are several competitors of HiPStore in the market like vShare, installous, Kuaiyong, 25PP, Zeusmos on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch. For those who did not have the privilege of interacting with Installous but still heard of some other distribution platforms like AppCake source, vShare source or iFunBox this platform offers you to install from another source than App Store to test any kind of apps, even paid ones. Moreover, in the HiPStore there are different languages available, so you can easily change the language according to you. All other competitors apps are available in Chinese language which is difficult to understand and also difficult to install due to language problem. So, we suggest you to use HiPStore on iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch which is better and best alternative among all other competitors. HiPStore contains all of our favorite games, apps & messengers. You can also download apps which are not available on iTunes through HiPstore without Jailbreaking your iOS device. HiPStore download and installation is very simple you can do it without any error or problems.
Steps to install HiPStore app for iOS 9/10 without Jailbreak:
- Open Safari web browser and open this link: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html
- Tap on the Install button below iOSEmus, to start iOSEmus installation (this will help to install HIPStore as we want).
- Tap again on “Install” at the top right when you see “Install Profile Screen”.
- Tap on “Install” again but now in the bottom.
- Tap on “Done” button.
- Exit from the iOSEmus installation screen and go to your Home Screen (tap the Home button).
- Open “iOSEmus” application.
- Scroll down until you find “HIPStore” (this is the app that can be used to download paid apps) and on tap HiPStore.
- In the “HiPStore Signed Installation” screen tap on “Install” button.
- On api.builto.io would like to install “HiPStore”” tap on Install again.
- Go back to the Home Screen where you will see the application installing (it will take a couple of seconds depends on your Internet connection speed).
- Open the application HiPStore on iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.2/9.2/9.1/9.2.1 or iOS 10/9.4 Without Jailbreak and enjoy the app and get the free paid apps on iPhone(5, 5s, 6s, 6s plus, iPhone 4/4S), iPad( 2, 3/4, Air 2/3/4)& iPod Touch(4th, 5th Generation).
Alternative Method To Install HiPStore on iOS 9/10 :
- Open Safari browser and go to “mobi“
- Scroll down on the page and look for Apple icon(it also says “iOS”) and tap on it.
- A new page will open and a new message will appear: “com would like to install Hipstore“
- Tap on the “Install” button and then “Dismiss“. Then go to your Home Screen and check the installation icon.
- Open HiPStore and enjoy.
Follow some easy steps if you want to change the HiPStore language to English:
- Tap on the menu icon in the top left of the HiPStore and look for the “Cai dat”.
- Tap on Ngôn ngu’.
- In the first option open the sub-menu and pick “English” language.
- Now you will see the translated version of HiPStore in English.
I am sure that you may be wondering how the app bypasses iOS security without jailbreaking. All of the ways to get cracked apps and games without jailbreaking are related to emulators. You may be wondering wat an emulator is. An emulator is a site that allows you to easily install apps on your non-jailbroken device. The way you are able to do this depends on many factors, but many of the apps are just distributed through an enterprise certificate that allows anyone to install it outside the App Store.
To understand further, we talk about profiles. The profiles in iDevices are really dangerous if you don’t know what it is and what task is it supposed to carry out.Apple’s iOS is nowhere near as vulnerable to malware as Windows is, but it’s not completely impervious. “Configuration profiles” are one possible way to infect an iPhone or iPad just by downloading a file and agreeing to a prompt.
This vulnerability isn’t being exploited in the real world. It’s not something you should be particularly worried about, but it’s a reminder that no platform is completely secure.
You may wonder what configuration profiles are. Configuration profiles are created with Apple’s iPhone Configuration Utility. They’re intended for IT departments and cellular carriers. These files have the .mobileconfig file extension and are essentially an easy way of distributing network settings to iOS devices. For example, a configuration profile can contain Wi-Fi, VPN, email, calendar, and even passcode restriction settings. An IT department can distribute the configuration profile to its employees, allowing them to quickly configure their device to connect to the corporate network and other services. A cellular carrier could distribute a configuration profile file containing its access point name (APN) settings, allowing users to easily configure cellular data settings on their device without having to enter all the information manually.
However, a malicious person could theoretically create their own configuration profile files and distribute them. The profile could configure the device to use a malicious proxy or VPN, effectively allowing the attacker to monitor everything going over the network and redirect the device to phishing websites or malicious pages.
Configuration profiles could also be used to install certificates. If a malicious certificate was installed, the attacker could effectively impersonate secure websites like banks. When the configuration profile is downloaded, iOS will display information about the contents of the profile and ask you if you want to install it. You’re only at risk if you choose to download and install a malicious configuration profile. Of course, many computers in the real world are infected because users agree to download and run malicious files.
The configuration profile can only infect the device in a limited way. It can’t replicate itself like a virus or worm, nor can it hide itself from view like a rootkit. It can only point the device at malicious servers and install malicious certificates. If the configuration profile is removed, the harmful changes will be erased.
To conclude with, we talk about the magic of emulating! In this method the developers developed profiles that allow the clients to use out of rules of any app, if you open a profile” file in xcode on OSX you can see the certificates and the codes (also you can see the certificates when you want to accept the installation)… in a sentence: they will open a detour (bypass) for you to reach the heaven!
So there’s not any bypassing the app store directly (means: they will not crack the apps in real time when you want to download them on appstore, they developed a appstore by collecting the cracked versions of .ipa files (iOS app format) and let you to download and install them on your certified (by installing profiles) iDevice!) ; you will download the cracked versions!